HOOP CODE Team TRYOUTS
Hoop Code Club Teams bring together elite talent to play against other competitive programs on the regional and national levels. Hoop Code provides a high quality club team experience that allows players and parents to fully showcase and witness the product of each player's hard work in training. Teams will participate in the Arizona Basketball Club League & Boys & Girls Club Jr Suns League, as well as multiple local & travel tournaments year round. We invite all to come join us for tryouts!
Hoop Code has teams for ages 7 - 14 (1st - 8th grade). There are 3 levels of teams for each age group: Black, Red, & Grey. Players are evaluated by our coaching staff at tryouts and will be assigned to the level that best suits their current skill-set. Tryouts for the upcoming season will be conducted as follows:
Sunday, May 20th
Location: boys & girls club - Vestar branch
3975 E Lockwood Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85050
Boys & Girls Grade 1st - 8th Grade (Times Below)
1st - 3rd Graders: 9:00am - 10:00am
4th - 5th Graders: 10:00am - 11:00am
6th - 8th Graders: 11:00am - 12:00pm
PLEASE NOTE: All current Hoop Code Team players must register for tryouts if they intend to return for the following season, however, they DO NOT have to attend. They will have a spot on a team; registering for tryouts suffices as their commitment for the following season.
SUMMER SEASON BEGINS JUNE 3RD - AUGUST 23RD
MEMBER'S TEAM FEE
$395.00 Per Season
NON-MEMBER'S TEAM FEE
$695.00 Per Season
Club Team Packages Include:
- Hoop Code Certified Professional Coaching & Training
- Weekly Practice, Training & Games
- Entry Into The Arizona Club Basketball League or BGCS Jr Suns League
- Priority Access To Hoop Code Private Training & Events
- Premium Nike Uniform & Gear
- Regional & National Exposure
- College Recruiting Packages Outsourced To Over 300 Colleges Nationwide
- Discounts On Hoop Code Showcase Camps
- Competitive Club Team Tournaments**
- Access & Invites To All Exposure Camp Events
- Discounts On All Sponsors (SKLZ, Nike, Eastbay, Lucid, Body Armor Drinks)
** Team participation in tournaments is at the discretion of the director and coaches evaluation of the teams' competition level & progression.
Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com or (480) 509-8443.